Membership to the Friendly Acre Neighborhood Club, at 1807 Brassfield Road, is now open to all in Greensboro. We are conveniently located in the Friendly Acres Neighborhood and close to Woodland Hills, Oaks of Brassfield, Camden Falls and Jefferson Woods.
Our mission is to continuously beautify and take care of the Friendly Acres Neighborhood and in doing so we maintain many of the public shared lands in Friendly Acres. We also have a beautiful clubhouse, tennis courts with instruction available, 2 pools with swim instructors available at very reasonable rates, Yoga classes as well as a fitness studio and picnic and playground areas.
Your membership will include:
- A wonderful clubhouse with 1200 square feet of meeting or party space and a fully equipped kitchen (available for rental by our members only)
- Mirrored Fitness Studio with Aerobic Exercise Equipment
- A 38′ x 60′ Family Pool
- A 12′ x 20′ fenced baby pool
- Fenced playground with custom built play equipment
- Two asphalt-based all weather Tennis Courts
- Lovely landscaped grounds
- Seasonal parties and get-togethers
There are several levels of memberships to suit all your needs:
- Full membership which includes all access to all of our facilities
- Landscaping memberships – does not include access to pool or tennis court, but does allow for rental of the club house. Most importantly the landscape membership helps us take care of our neighborhood year round!
- Over the years we have planted trees, put up and maintained neighborhood signs, plant flowers as well as putting down pine straw
For more information or for a tour of the facilities call 336.544.1750 or you can fill out a membership application by clicking here: Membership Application
Also, there is a full description of the different levels of memberships when you go here: Pay Dues Online